(Note: Spirit guide commentary is in bold)
(318) God is the pattern for all life. God is life, light, time and space, the energy of all matter, the heart of all that matters, the very essence of all being, the source behind every sun, the source of all light and love, the core of all things, the single point of infinite light and absolute love, the life force of the universe.
That is a true statement and God is much more but cannot be described adequately in human terms.
(319) God can be thought of as an all pervading "Master-Vibrational energy". This energy is often referred to as the "Holy Spirit". Thoughts in heaven are controlled by this "Master-Vibration". This Vibration neutralizes all negative thoughts and lets those in the higher dimensions think only good thoughts of love and happiness.
That is not a true statement. God does not have control over any individual whether it be earth-bound or spirit-bound. Spirits are given free will and free choice just as humans are. This is a question we should come back to at a future time.
(320) The "Master-Vibrational energy" of God controls the universe and seems to regulate everything except the evil minds of people on earth.
That is not a true statement relating to the events that take place on earth, whether they be evil or positive. For in Gods' eye there is no evil, there is no negative, there is no positive, there is no good. God does not judge so therefore there cannot be a good and evil in God's eye. God does not regulate the creatures he has created. He gives all creatures free choice and free will.
(321) God is love. Love is light. God is the light that loves.
That is a true statement as far as it goes. There is much more than that yet it is very simple. God is Light and God is Love. God Is All.
(322) The only reality is God and God is love. God loves without limit. God is everything.
That is a true statement.
(323) God is everywhere because nothing exists that is not a part of God. God is neither a man nor a woman nor a thing. Life itself is God.
This is true.
(324) God is the creative energy of the universe, expressing itself as us and everything else. Wherever we are, God is. Like God, we are constantly expressing ourselves in some way.
That is a true statement.
(325) All creation is God exploring God's very Being through every way imaginable, through every one of us.
That is a true statement as far as it goes. Again, God has allowed all of his creatures to have free choice and how you experience God is the choice that you make as to which way you have God and how much you have God in your life.
(326) The Biblical name for God, "I AM", really has a question mark behind it. "I AM? WHAT AM I?"
Again in human terms you always need to have a connecting point to various experiences. In the metaphysical philosophy the "I Am" is God and is often used to be God so that as individuals, when you use these strong phrases--I Am , I am stupid, I am love, I am joy, I am a failure--, it is often referred to how you are making your connection with God, because God is within you and you are God, a form of God being experienced. So oftentimes in the metaphysical experience they use the phrase "I Am" to connect to their godliness. God is just God. You can call God whatever you choose, Josea, you can call him the tree you see in the yard, it doesn't matter. For God is in everything and is part of everyone. Part of the human evolution is to accept that you and God are one, that God is not just this Creator that stands above everybody. God is a part of you. God is not a he; God is not a she. God is everything. How you choose to identify and what words you choose to call God is just a matter of choice again. There is no right and no wrong. "I Am? What Am I?"--I am One with God, with All.
(327) Within the light of God, we realize that everyone and everything is connected to God. In the light is the cure for all diseases, the knowledge within every universe. The light is wisdom and love beyond all comprehension.
We would say that that is a true statement if you wish to consider your connection with the Oneness of God as Light.
(328) The closer one gets to God, the closer one comes to all the light, love and knowledge in the universe. Being one with God is like suddenly knowing every grain of sand in the universe and knowing why God put it there.
That statement is a true statement and we would say it is an experience that every individual can have, even if only done for a fleeting second (as you would say "a nano-second") for experiencing that knowledge is such powerful energy that if one was to hold that type of energy within their human form for any degree of time they would explode with the vibration at that vibrational energy level. This is one we would like to come back to at a future time as well.
(329) God is more than light. God is also the darkness. God is everything.
Again you as humans only perceive light and dark because you need to be able to have an experience and recall what those experiences were. God is everything but God does not experience dark nor light. God experiences it all.
(330) The small inner voice in your thoughts is the voice of God.
It is the voice of God but it could be speaking to you through your higher spirits, through guardian angels, through many of God's assistants which you would on earth choose as an ambassador. Whatever word you would choose to connect with, you hear that small voice from many different spiritual guides and teachers. And you know as an individual when you connect with the voice of God itself .
(331) God doesn't force anyone to heaven, hell, or anywhere. We are free to choose and build our destiny. All paths lead back to God.
That is true.
(332) In the light of God, it is impossible to lie to yourself, or to others or to God. There is no place for secrets to hide.
That is absolutely true.
(333) God does not judge us when we die. In the clear light and love of God, some may judge, condemn and punish only themselves. There is no judgment except the judgment one levels at themselves.
That is true.
(334) God has promised not to intervene in our lives unless we ask.
That is partially true. There are times when God will send your guardian angel to help protect you for it is not the time for you to go. That protection generally comes when outside sources from yourself are about to intercept with your energy and could create a death or accident that is not where you were supposed to be. And that is oftentimes why your guardian angel intervenes on behalf of God. Other than these types of experiences God does not intervene in your life. He does give you free will. This is a question we would like to come back at a further time to discuss.
(335) It is God's love that sends us on our journey and it is our love for God that allows us to return.
This is a true statement.
(336) God feels our pain when we hurt.
God does not feel our pain--God does see our pain. And the pain one experiences is less as one turns more to their higher consciousness and to their oneness with God. God again does not feel our pain but he does see our pain and how we choose to experience that pain is how we choose to experience the oneness with God.
(337) God's standard is pure love. Our lives will be compared to this standard in the light of God. Pure love is serving God and others without having self-centered motives.
This is not a true statement and one that requires much deeper discussion at a further time.
(338) God's overriding desire is to purify the darkness of our souls, irrespective of the suffering it puts us through to achieve that end. If we learn to accept our situations in life, instead of fighting it, then our suffering is greatly minimized.
This is a question we would like to come back to at a further time.
(339) The joy of being in the light of God can be so intense, we may think we are going to shatter. But God will not let us shatter. We are not permitted to take in more of this bliss and joy than we are able to handle at a time.
That is a true statement.
(340) God does not care about theology.
That is a true statement.
(341) Your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you get from God.
That is a true statement in that you receive the feedback that you are willing and open to hearing and accepting, depending upon where you have allowed yourself to connect to God and through what channels you are connecting to God. So that if you are connecting as a Jewish person you do not connect through Christ Jesus as a Christian does. This is the difference through which humans cannot grasp that all they need to do is to reach out to God to the energy that is within them and they have the connection to God. But it is only through your own consciousness evolution at the level you are that you receive the information and energy you are requesting. When one does not receive the information one is requesting--the answers--it is because they are not open to hearing that answer because they have not removed whatever earthbound blocks or issues that are in the way to a more open channel. It is not God that is keeping you from receiving what you wish to do, it is your non-belief.
| Research index | Next |
| Home Page |